Monday, May 21, 2007

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Boppy

I planted some oregano, thyme, rosemary and lavender seeds a couple of weeks ago. I used tin cans that had veggie and tomato sauce in them as my planters (except my lavender which is in a mt. dew bottle cause I ran out of cans) and lined them up in my kitchen window sill. Well this morning much to my surprise and happiness was 4 tiny lavender plants, 3 tiny oregano and a can full of thyme! They're so cute! I can't wait till they are big enough to plant outside. My calla lillies from last year are coming up beautifully too!
I went to a yard sale saturday morning and got a ton of clothes for CJ, a cd for CJ, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, a coat, 2 swaddlers, and 8 pairs of socks all for $7. But my big find was a perfect condition BOPPY PILLOW FOR $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those things are like $40 new and I've been wanting one so bad. I had to try really hard to hide my excitement as I asked the lady how much she wanted for it. LOL

MTC,
MrsB

No comments: