Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Works for me Wednesday




Its time for WFMW at Rocks In My Dryer again.

My tip today is about baby wipe containers. If you're a parent you have a ton of empty baby wipe containers laying around taking up space or you toss out enough to build the Great Wall. Not anymore! They make great storage containers for all kinds of different things. I have one with all the wooden puzzles in it, now more going on treasure hunts for puzzle pieces when your toddler wants to play. I use one for crayons. One for small misc toys, my toddler has a blast sticking the small toys through the hole in the top of the container as well. I also keep a couple under our bathroom counter for toiletry samples, extra toothbrushes, anything small that will fit.

If you think hard enough I'm sure you can come up with many uses for yours as well.

Mrs B

8 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

What a clever idea -- I always seem to have a ton of those boxes laying around. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas...We usually just toss ours in the recycling bin!

April said...

i use mine for plastic bag holders and to hold firt aid kit supplies

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Especially for the puzzle pieces. Why am I always searching for them??

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea! I can't wait to pass this along to my friends, and remember for myself when I finally have babies!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Great tip! Thanks! :) I think I do have a couple extra sitting around.

Blessings,
Michele
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great tip! We have lots of those and use them for stuff like crayons and painttastics etc. Very handy!!!

Anonymous said...

I do this too; great tip! Blessings, Whitney