Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall

Its finally fall. For once, in what seems like my entire life we're actually having fall weather in NC. The weather is simply wonderful, I'm able to keep my windows open pretty much all day, every day. And our once a week trip to the park, the weather is just right for it.

While I'm on the topic of fall I thought I'd share my fall decor.







The cost of my decor (because we all know I love to be thrifty):
A bag of small pumpkins $3
Bag of Brachs candy pumpkins $2
Large bag of pumpkin scented potpourri $4 (split into 3 containers and have leftovers)
2 pumpkin tealight holders $2
4 bunches of fall flowers $4
Candy jar Gift from my Mama
Placemats, cloth napkins, Leaf shaped candle holders on table & candles Already owned
basket & potpourri jars Already owned

Total for my fall decor: $15


Happy Fall!
Mrs B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly,



I noticed your blog about saving money on fall decor. I have included information that I thought might be interesting to you and your readers on ways to save by combining the benefits of coupons with wholesale shopping.



Now more than ever, shoppers are looking to warehouse clubs to save money on everything from staples like paper towels and toothpaste to fresh produce and meat to prepared foods. Surprisingly, only one of the major warehouse clubs accepts manufacturers' coupons. I work with BJ’s Wholesale Club and they accept both manufacturers’ coupons from the Sunday newspaper – or print them online from sites like www.eversave.com or www.coupons.com – and BJ’s own coupons that can be found in-club or on their website at http://www.bjs.com/coupons/ .



BJ’s allows multiple coupons to be redeemed on multi-packs of “individual for sale” packaged items. An example would be: BJ’s sells a 3 pack of tooth paste that is normally sold and packaged as individual items in other major retail stores; you could use up to three coupons on this type of packaging in addition to many other items.



I saw that you live North Carolina, if you would like to try a comparison shop and live near a BJ’s Wholesale Club, you can go to http://www.bjs.com/join/one_day_pass.shtml for a free shopping pass.



For more information, please feel free to email me or give me a call at 561-998-1995.



Best,

Jessica



Jessica Smith

Public Relations Associate

Tilson Communications

Jsmith@tilsonpr.com

(561)998-1995 ext.12