Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random Ramblings

Just some random ramblings from a tired, but not sleepy, mama. :-) My little one has mastered rolling from tummy to back. Its so sweet. He is working hard one back to tummy rolling, but he's not quite there yet.

I've decided on a business name. Butterfly Scentsations. I'm working on my product line and website now. I can't wait to officially unveil my products.

I also did some sewing today. I made a super cute blankie for CJ. He loves it. :-) I have some cute duckie material that I plan to make a changing pad/blankie/catchall for the diaper bag next. I had originally bought both pieces of fabric to make diapers, but I don't forsee that happening anytime soon.

We bought these pretty Christmas candles at Big Lots for $1.50 for the whole set! They are Home & Garden Party, so I'm not sure why they were at Big Lots. But I bought them nonetheless. :D
MrsB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess my first post is still floating in cyberspace so if this shows up twice don't think I've lost my mind. *smile*

Gracious!!! CJ looks so grown up in that picture.

I thought the red and white block was a quilted block. Love it!!!

Love ya, Mama