Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cool breezes, Good deals, Great movie,

Wonderful times.....Life is great!



Friday night, MrB, CJ, and myself met my friend Hayley, her hubby and their 2 kids at CiCi's pizza for a nice night out. We had a coupon for 2 adult buffets and 2 drinks for $9.99, not a bad deal for us to eat out.


Then last night MrB, CJ and myself enjoyed a wonderful Hallmark movie called "What The Deaf Name Heard" lent to us by Mama and Sis. It was funny, it was sweet, and best of all it was a nice clean movie that the whole family can enjoy. If you get a chance check it out.


Today we woke up to nice cool day with a wonderfully delightful breeze! So of course, off went the a/c and up went all the windows! I love it when I finally get to open my windows! MrB took me to Wal-Mart today to get my WIC and we found some great deals on toys for Christmas presents! :-) And some caramel apples as a treat for me and MrB.



Playskool Busy Elephant with 8 activites reg ?? sale $11


(2)4pc Puzzle Blocks reg $2.44 sale $2


(3)Stacking Activity Blocks reg $8.44 sale $4


4 pk Caramel Apples with nuts reg $2.98 sale $1 these "expire" tomorrow :-) But I think we'll enjoy them tonight.







Then I had some coupons I wanted to use so I got:


Huggies Natural Care baby Wash reg $2.82 after coupon $0.82


Huggies Naturally Refreshing diaper Wipes reg $2.53 after coupon $1.53


Huggies Shea Butter Disposable Washcloths reg $2.82 after coupon $1.82


Huggies Clean Team flushable Moist Wipes reg $2.57 after coupon $1.57


I also picked up 2 green rubber duckies for $0.97 each. One is a new one for CJ who loves playing with his rubber ducks and the other for our nephew who is turning 1 on saturday.

Ha! I didn't realize one of the elephants ears is folded back. opps! I really should get better about checking those kinds of things. Oh well.

Have a great Labor Day!
MrsB

4 comments:

earthy said...

Just wandered across your blog & wanted to say GOOD JOB on the shopping, awesome finds!

Kim said...

Congrats on the great deals! I did some early Christmas shopping back in July when Target first started clearing out toys to make room for the new Christmas stuff.

Madame Coin said...

You'll want to check and see where that busy elephant was made--

if it was made in China, it's safe (believe it or not) but if it was made in Korea there's a strangulation hazard. Playskool is offering a free gift for those who cut off the entire cord attaching the mouse to the elephant (in the pouch, I think)

For more information, check out this link:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml90/90100.html

Kelly said...

Thanks for dropping by! Please visit again.

Emily, thanks! I checked and its made in China. :-)