Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Eight Things About Me

I don't usually do Memes But Nancy tagged me for this one so I thought I'd do it. :-) All I have to do is list 8 things about me. Easy enough.

1) My favorite color is Orange! I don't know why but has been forever! My aunt says its because my Grandma "brainwashed" into believing it was my favorite by standing over my crib with an orange ball and saying "orange. This is orange, Kelly. See the orange ball?"

2) My favorite food is Mashed Potatoes with Garden Peas on top!! Yummy!!!

3) I eat ketchup on everything!!

4) I wanted 2 or 3 kids but CJ will be our only b/c I had hyperemesis, unless of course God has other plans.

5) I'm addicted to Chocolate and Mt Dew and raw chocolate chip cookie dough.

6) I dip my pizza in french or catalina salad dressing.

7) Apparently I'm hungry because all my answers have to do with food!!

8) I'm married to the most wonderful husband in the world!! I'm mommy to the most wonderful son in the world!! And I have the most wonderful family in the world!!


MrsB

No comments: