Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Big Big Plans

I don't even know where to begin! A guess with some background. When I lived at home I owned my own business in which I made and sold soap, lip balm, and various other toilteries. It was quite fun and I did fairly well. As you know life happens, things change and the business went away. Well I've been trying to think of some way to bring alittle extra money in. I thought of all kinds of direct sales companies but none were really for me. Then it hit me. I've been itching to get back into soaping. I had even rejoined a Yahoo group that I was once very big into that is about soapmaking. SO I sat down and wrote down the things I would like to start with. There are so many great options out there for this business. I had such a hard time chosing just a few scents to start out with. I've decided that I will be selling at a booth at my grandparents flea market once I get my tax stuff straight again. And I also plan to set up an Etsy shop soon after that. I'm so excited to get back into this.

But first I need some help. :-) I've posted this to the 2 forums I go to the most as well.
I need a new business name. :-) I want to start completely fresh with a new name and everything. My logo/signature is going to be a butterfly. Sooooo help me name my "new" business! If I choose a name that someone suggests I will send them a package of bath salts in my "signature" scent, Cherry Lemonade.

Thank you!!

MrsB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog but here is my suggestion..Fresh Start

Tanya said...

Butterfly Scents! For some reason this what came to my mind as soon as I read the post!

Just finished reading your blog and I love it! :)

Jami said...

That's great! I could be your photographer. *big grin* And I'll think up and name and let ya know.

Course, even if I don't.....could I still have the CL bath salts? :-D

Love,
Sis

Kelly said...

Thanks I love them!


Sis--Yes yes of course!! :-D

Maggie said...

I like Wings or Give me Wings. Best wishes with your business plans.