Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My baby is growing up!

Well Saturday CJ turned 4 months old! he is getting so big!! Alot of his 3-6 month old clothes is getting to small! AND we had to move him up to size 3 diapers! He is teething like crazy and holding his head up perfect! His favorite thing is to be sang to or read to. :-) Its amazing to look at him and think about how small he was laying in the hospital bassinet with all kinds of wires connected to him. (That still makes me so angry! And I just know its the reason why breastfeeding was such a struggle!!) and now he is my big boy playing in his JumperRoo (which btw we got last weekend for $20 from my sister in law!!), trying to sit up or roll over, and smiling and cooing at me. :-)

Also, Fisher Price is giving away a free Planet Hero DVD! It takes 12-14 weeks for delivery so its just in time for Christmas!!!

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=5477&e=dvd

More to come,
MrsB

No comments: