Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tip Tuesday

I've been introduced to a website call Paperback Swap. Its a place to list your paperback books that you want to get rid of and get books you want. If someone requests one of your books then you pay to ship it to them which is around $1.60 if you use PBS's labels. But the books YOU request are FREE for you! :-)

And while you're at it, check out Meredith's list of Living Well on Less books for some books you might to check out. :-)


Let's see...today is also Kitchen Tip Tuesday at Tammy's Recipes so my tip for today is to hang hooks above your stove (mine are actually beside my stove above my countertop) and use them to store your pot holders and/or over mitts (I have 2 hooks, one for each). Now when you're cooking you never have to look to far for your mitts. :-)


MrsB

No comments: